1. YOUR RIGHTS
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1. Device information:
- Web browser information;
- IP address;
- Time zone;
- Some of the cookies that are installed on your device;
- Computer and connection information.
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view;
- What websites or search terms referred you to the Sit;
- Information about how you interact with the Site;
- Page response times;
- Length of visits to certain pages;
- Page interaction information;
- Methods used to browse away from the page.
2.2. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain ORDER information voluntarily from you:
- Contact number(s);
- Payment details (including credit card information);
- Purchase history;
- Personal profile.
2.3. Other PERSONAL information collect by us includes:
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1. Personal information is voluntary provided by you, when you are prompted by our online forms. When the information provided, it will be received collect and store by us. Each online form will clearly specify which field of information is mandatory (*) and which is optional. Situations where we ask you for your personal information:
- When you subscribe to or creating an account for the purpose of purchasing product(s) available on our Site;
- If you request for us to contact you via our contact page;
- When you provide us with feedback via our Customer Review page;
- When you conduct a transaction on our website a Third Party Payment Provider (PayFast) receives your payment information via encryption. Your Payment information is NOT stored by us.
3.2. When collecting your Device Information, this Site uses the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To know more about which cookies are store on your device please visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- To provide and operate and provide our Services to you;
- To enable remuneration between you and us (when you providing credit card detail to us);
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices;
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our Privacy Practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail: Info@wildnfreepetco.co.za, online chat or via our customer service: 074 712 5119